Thank you for your interest in Soundwela.com Scholarship Program. The following are the terms and conditions that apply to our scholarship program:
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States.
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must submit a completed application form, along with an essay of 500-1000 words on the topic specified on the scholarship page.
- The essay must be written in English and must be the original work of the applicant.
- The application form and essay must be submitted through the online form provided on the scholarship page of the Soundwela.com website.
- The application deadline is specified on the scholarship page. Late applications will not be considered.
- The scholarship award amount is specified on the scholarship page.
- The scholarship award will be paid directly to the applicant’s college or university to cover tuition and other education-related expenses.
- The scholarship award is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The scholarship recipient will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release within 14 days of notification.
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed by a panel of judges selected by Soundwela.com.
- The selection criteria will be based on the quality and originality of the essay submitted by the applicant.
- The decision of the judges is final and cannot be appealed.
- Soundwela.com will use the information provided by the applicant solely for the purpose of administering the scholarship program and will not share it with any third party without the applicant’s consent.
- By applying for the scholarship, the applicant agrees to receive promotional emails from Soundwela.com. The applicant can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- Soundwela.com reserves the right to cancel or modify the scholarship program at any time without prior notice.
- Soundwela.com is not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions, or errors that may occur during the application process.
- Soundwela.com is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to property that may result from the applicant’s participation in the scholarship program.